Happy birthday to me. I guess when you get a little older surprizes aren't as coveted as they used to be. On Thursday night Renee and I went to Staples in Winder to pick up the video camera that I picked out for my birthday. I didn't think that a still frame camera did justice to how amazing and wonderful our baby daughter was so I wanted a video camera. (Now that I have the video camera I don't think that it does justice either, but a little closer). We are learning how to use our new video camera and this is our first attempt at catching a quick video of Eliza, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dylan! Happy Birthday my friend! I am so sad though, I can't see the video... it says I have to accept you as my friend or something... is there any way to make it public? Thanks for sharing a video though, I am excited!!
Love that video...so cute!
Post a Comment