Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Free Fun

Living in college town provides the opportunity to find random free events. One of those occurred this past weekend...Athfest! Its an arts and music festival hosted in the summer every year. There are probably at least a hundred bands rocking out during the weekend. We went downtown town with a few of our friends to listen. Check out the pics from the Modern Skirts concert.


Yeah the guy with the rabbit head was some random guy in the crowd.



The view of the folks behind us. We were able to get pretty close so it brought a great view and a damaging experience to our ear drums.



Dylan and I after the concert.



Josh and Natalie Findlay. See the green poking out of Josh's ear...he was smart enough to bring ear plugs.

3 comments:

Jared and Katy said...

So fun! I'm sad I wasn't in town!

Natalie said...

Yay for Athfest!!! We had so much fun with you. YOu pictures turned out so cute.

Wallace Clan said...

you guys look like you had so much fun!