Everyone gets to play "dress up" on Halloween. Little Eliza was a lady bug, Dylan was Napoleon Dynamite and I was a witch. Okay, so my costume was pretty lame, but its because I wanted something cheap that didn't take alot of time (Dylan's hair doesn't get curly on its own and I had to curl it on two different occasions, the FGH Halloween Carnival and the church Trunk or Treat). Eliza had fun watching all the other kids. Next year she will be walking around on her own!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I've seen a lot of Napolean Dynamites in my time but Dylan just might be one of the best. And where ever did you get those glasses? my oh my.
Rene...you and Eliza look very cute, but Dylan...now that is hilarious...he looks VERY much like the part...hah!
Post a Comment