So everyone would just rather forget about the blackout game between Georgia and Alabama, and so would I. However, the preceding and post events are worth blogging about. ESPN came to campus, there was a sea of black attire, and the city was energized! 

Needless to say the sad score and day's events wore me out. I crashed in my bed and the next morning I was awakened by a bright light. Had I died and gone to heaven?...No! But there was an angel standing above me taking a picture of me.

Dylan had gotten up early that morning to get ready and head off to his usual early morning PEC meetings before church. He thought I was a sight to see so he decided to take a picture of the weary "dawg" fan. He thought it was halarious that I still had the G tatoo on my face the next morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment