Not long after passing through the community we encountered the largest pig I have ever seen. As the daughter of a former hog farmer I prompted my sweetheart to make a turn around so I could have another look at this pig that was over 5 feet tall. I knew that some of you wouldn't believe my story about this larger than life pig so we took pictures.

As soon as we started the photo shoot with the BIG PIG I was seized upon by a swam of gnats.

Waving my arm around frantically did little good so I smiled while I swatted.

Close up of the face.

The people who created this BIG PIG spared no details. They even put on a curly tail.

The greatest part about South Georgia is that you never know what people will come up with next.

2 comments:
When I grow up Im going to put one of dem der hogs in my front yard!
I second that last statement
Post a Comment